Monday, June 11, 2012

LOVING YOU POETRY











 UNSAID



Sometimes
lips are sealed
tongue is tied
sometimes
hands can't reach
the feelings are locked



Into these eyes
read the words unsaid
the feelings not laid
plunge deeply into my heart
every time
love is there
love is there...


- Gladys Paño-Huraño -





Жизнь слишком коротка...






I  REMEMBER...



I remember that day when all with the world
                              
                    was right
Everything seemed so very, very bright
As we travelled for hours along that winding road
Stopping here and there for photos to upload



The autumn colours as beautiful as a sunset
It was that very day our spirits finally met
In a place finally free from dark subdued light
Suddenly, we were finally shining so bright



A little overwhelming, I had said it could be
You needed to breath, take a break from me
And now you understand those dizzy thoughts
The ones you created with the love you brought



The love I hold finally to be shared
With my friend for whom my love
                              
    has been bared
This love not to be hidden, but now open
                                          for all to see
My heart freely given, please take all of me



Your heart too my love you gave for me to hold
and it's safe, deep within my hearts stronghold
Forever to be cherished and nourished
For what a day it will be to see that
                      heart flourish



Keep that smile upon your face my love
and those sparkling eyes keep them
                              
       looking above
For those shooting stars that I'll send tonight
Will keep our love pure and shining
         throughout the dark night


- Kathleen Bones -














THE REASON IS YOU


You're the reason for these butterflies
That are fluttering uncontrollable inside of me
These butterflies will never calm
They've taken over my whole body



You're the reason for this smile
That brightens my whole face
This smile will never frown
You've unknowingly became my all



You make me feel alive once again
You've erased my past with just a touch
Chased my fears with just one glance
You broke my mold with that first kiss



I thought my happiness was forbidden
Until you took my world and killed my demons
Read into all my deepest dreams
And gave them beautiful wings



You're the reason I believe in love




- Ashlei Dankenbring -










MY LOVE...EVERLASTING



You were a dream...
A dream that filled my thoughts
and my loneliest nights.



You were the dream I held on to,
the dream my heart longed to one day have.



You were the dream that made me smile...
an escape from my reality,
a fantasy I longed to one day come true.



Once only my dream, my escape, my fantasy,
came true the day when I first saw you.



My dream that used to be
is now my reality.



A fantasy waiting for its happy ending
is now a fairytale come true.



Once my only escape...
is now the comfort that I live for.



Together we have been through the heartaches...
the pain of walking away or being left behind.



Every new road we had to take
because of the choices we had to make,
only paved the road
that brought us closer to one another.



Life may not be easy,
with all the burdens and drama
that life hands to us,
but when you find someone
to share your life with,
no drama is hard to handle...
no burden is hard to bare.



When you have someone...
the one that you've dreamed of...
then your life becomes the escape you both take
to get away from the reality that surrounds.



I know because...
I found the love...
my lifetime partner
my soul mate
in YOU !



- Jenny C Phillips -