Friday, May 1, 2015

TIME TO GO by Kevin Dale Stafford





TIME TO GO

by Kevin Dale Stafford


I knew the day would come
When my life would fall apart
And I would have to leave this place
Knowing it would break your heart

Now, I do not want to go
I wish that I could stay
But God, you see, he needs me now
What more can I say ?

Now our love is everlasting
Like I said it would be
All you have to do is think
Of all our memories

I know it's hard to let go
And even to say good-bye
But don't you worry, Honey
I'll stay right by your side

I never knew I could love someone
The way that I love you
You were my shining star
You made my dreams come true

Never forget- I love you
No matter how much time has passed
For I will love you always
And that love will last and last

Now my time on earth is done
And I've lived a good life
I've done all the things I wanted to do
Except- make you my wife

I'll take with me the memories
The great times that we had
I'll never forget the things we shared
Even the times you made me mad

But now I must leave this place
And say good-bye to you
But Honey, never forget these words...
I'll never stop loving you.